Connect!

Follow

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Health and Wellness Flair



Hi Everyone!
As I expand my own definition of Health and Wellness in my own life, I wanted to invite you guys to join the Facebook group Health and Wellness Flair (click link to join).  Before you decide if this is something you want to do, I want you to decide if this is something that you want to be a part of based on the group's working definition of wellness (which adopted from the World Health Organization):

This group is about sharing ideas, recipes, etc on all thoughts regarding food and overall wellness. This group is for those that appreciate using food and wellness approaches to living and being well. By well I mean, the World Health Organization's definition of wellness:

"Wellness is an active process of becoming aware of and making choices toward a healthy and fulfilling life.

"...a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." - The World Health Organization.
"

No comments: