Connect!

Follow

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Photo Map Collage: The Central West End


I have been in work mode the last couple of weeks,  but last night I had the opportunity to sit down and really go deep with some of photo map collages.  This photo map collage is of the Central West End in St. Louis, MO.  It is a beautiful, historic  neighborhood in St. Louis that sort of makes your forget that you are in the midwest.  In fact, being in the Central West End reminds me of being in London, England or Paris, France.  That neighborhood represents everything amazing about this town.

This evening I am putting together 4 Photo Map Collages in some frames for an show at Webster House Galleries  titled "Hot Town City."  I am super excited about this show as many of you know I absolutely love photographing urban landscape.  The opening of that show is tomorrow.  Looking forward to seeing all the amazing city scapes that inspire other artists in this town.




No comments: