Connect!

Follow

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer Style


So I am in full summer mode!!!!  That means lots of summer flair, fun outside, and fun in the sun. This year seems to be extra fun because I am not pregnant so the styles seem extra fun this year.

From left to right:
Wedge Heels-Wedge heels are where its at for me this year. They are a great shoe to have that looks professional, fun, and has very comfortable heel. Plus, they just look sassy.
Loose fitting tank tops and skinny jeans/shorts-This is one of my favorite casual looks for summer. The shirts are extra creative and so many of the designs and messages on them are really inspiring.  You can get these sort of shirts at Target, Walmart, TJ Maxx, etc.  They are everywhere!  I love them
Bright Necklaces: I love big, chunky jewerly with any summer outfit, especially turquoise.  I think turquoise can make anyone happy and illuminated.
Maxi Dresses: Why not?  They are long, flowing, and feel food are really hot, hot humid summer days.

No comments: