Connect!

Follow

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Etsy Store: Forestlife Creations


    I love when I get to promote my friends on here..fyi.

I get to do just that with ForestlifeCreations!  

Joy and Dean live just north of Seattle, WA.  We went to church with them during our short, but sweet stint in Seattle, WA.  They have two beautiful kids! They are a super crafty, innovative family. Dean is the artist behind Forest Life Creations. 

Dean's artist statement:
My unique jewelry is handmade, inspired by the voices within the wood. 
I learned at a young age to see the small things in nature, and what better way to share with you what I see, than through using the organic refuse of our society to bring to you natures secrets. The wood I use is mostly reclaimed from the recycle bins of wood working schools, luthier and cabinet making shops. This is Eco friendly jewelry that is light weight, organic, but still elegant. It’s different, it’s mysterious, it’s made for you

My favorite pieces from Forest Life Creations Etsy Store.  
P.S. I love how he titles his jewelry.

           Swirly Burly Super Lightweight Afzelia Resin Earrings



          Straight Awesome Buckeye And Resin Wood Earrings



Amazing Translucent These Are The Ones You Need To Have Monkey Puzzle Wood Earrings



I would love to know which ones you love!  
Please share in the comments below.

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT here TO BE IN THE DRAWING FOR THE $25.00 ETSY Giftcard drawing!






No comments: