Connect!

Follow

Monday, October 15, 2012

I love....

In the spirit of Casey Leigh's Blog

I have decided to tribute her writing format on here blog-just for today

I LOVE...

........when I get to be creative in the kitchen with my family.

......making dinner menus! (tomorrow we are making gourmet turkey burgers)

......when I get to go out for brunch to new fun places with one of my favorite human beings in my life after church!

.......when Luke and I look at houses that inspire us!

......when my daugher says "HiYA!" in preparation for her Ninja Halloween Costume

.....when I hear the magical sentence "We are debt free."

......when I get to send art to my awesome cousin in Kansas City.

....when I get to put on Johnson and Johnson's Bed Time Bath Lotion before I go to bed.

....and when I get to put it on my pregnant belly.

......the awesome salad Luke made for dinner.

......this moment in the bath tub tonight:



......my awesome new rain boots that I got on Sunday (those get a photo shoot all on their own)

.....the amazing community at the Gathering United Methodist Church

.......autumn

.....my new stretchmarks

......my c-section scar from Shyla

.....my beautiful friend who got time off work to go to her son's talent show

.....people that randomly text me things that inspire them.

.....listening to inspiring talks while writing evaluations at work...

......hearing Anne Lamott quotes in random, unrelated situations/

.....trying to learn from people that are older then me. They are the best teachers.

...my preggo belly

....Luke

...Shyla

...Asher

.......me

.....you




No comments: