Connect!

Follow

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Everyone Is Worthy Because They Exist


I have been thinking quite a bit about worthiness in the past week.  Worthiness plays a huge role in the way I choose to love the people around me. Worthiness starts inside and weaves a web of beauty  inside and out then extends deep into the community of people I hold close to me.  I have learned in all my failures, successes, friendships, and community that when we decide to love ourselves enough to let people in, to see the "honest messess" as Jen Hatmaker says, real, rooted love grows for the people around me. "Everyone is worthy because they exist." -Glennon Melton


Please take the time to watch this video of Glennon Melton's Ted Talk: "Everything I Learned About Life, I Learned in the Mental Hospital"




No comments: