Connect!

Follow

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Images and Videos That Help Us Really See

 
 
 
This is my best friend, Marissa and my son, Asher.  She also happens to be his Godmother.  This photo is a beautiful reminder of the way God teaches us to love each other.  Marissa has an immense love for the people she holds close to her.   I was having a Kairos moment myself last night was able to catch this moment between Marissa and Asher for a few moment. * Kairos moment* Click.  Love both of them beyond words. 
 
And now.....
 
One of my favorite things to do on Sundays is to watch TedTalks and inspirational videos on Sundays.  It is sort of like an extension of church for me.  These video that I watched today are just beautiful reminders that really living life is a choice.  Choosing to see life differently takes courage.  The best things that comes from a life that has been culitvated and owned is art, creativity, and outside the box thinking.  So today, I give you two amazing videos to start your week off right.
 
"The capital-T Truth is about life BEFORE death."
-David Foster Wallace
 
 
"Get gansta with your shovel."
-Ron Finley
 
 

No comments: