Connect!

Follow

Monday, January 21, 2013

Wear Love

Happy Martin Luther King Day!  In celebration of this fantastic holiday, I wanted to share this awesome T-Shirt Company with you: Wear Love.  

I will be selling the Africa V-Neck T-shirt on Storenvy for $28.00 and will soon be adding a few more color options to the mix in February. I do have a small, medium, and large in stock.  PleaseE-mail me at julieann.johnson00@gmail.com if you are interested in pre-purchasing one.


These t- shirts are about authenticity, love, style and awareness. For me, wearing love means living love out loud. It is about showing up, being real, and being true to yourself.

Today I am going to create more Love Graffiti Cards with Shyla and sending them out to people we love!

How are you going to wear love today?  Please share in the comments below, on Twitter, Facebook or on my Hellocotton page!



No comments: