Connect!

Follow

Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday: Self-Portrait Photo Dump (January 1-4)

“You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved.” 
― Ansel Adams

One of my favorite parts of being a photographer and artist is self-portrait photography.  This is why I am super excited to be taking on my 2013 photographic challenge of photographing myself everyday of this year.  How can I tell the story of 2013 through self-portraiture? I will be sharing my self-portraits from the week every Friday.
I invite you to e-mail me your self portraits at julieann.johnson00@gmail.com throughout the week and I will post them here with mine.  No matter what, self-portraits tell a story about the beautiful you that exists that very moment you hit the button.

January 1-4 Self Portraits


















No comments: