Connect!

Follow

Friday, September 6, 2013

Find Your Heart Here


God has really blessed me with a growing community of people around me that are living into their talents, ambitions, and dreams.  It is a blessing to sit around a table of people and know that I am sitting among some of the most talented and intelligent people in the region.  I think it is easy for us as people to be intimidated by one another's talents as if God blessed every other person alive, except us.  That is a dangerous thought to believe.  It is a thought that often leads to jealousy and resentment and separation within community and stops us from celebrating each other's talents and ambitions.  In those times when I am in my talent ruts, I look no further then those same talented people around me to help me shine a light into my spiritual gift ruts and so I can find my map out of my own darkness and into spiritual blessing bliss that will keep giving and receiving to the community around me.  God is in those relationships.  To quote Desmond Tutu, "I am because we are."

It all comes down to this:

When I am in those spiritually rutted places, I want to share a few spaces I go to help me feel my worthiness and my voice:

MONDO BEYONDO: A Superhero Course all about dreaming big!
(Click the listen to her interiew about the class.  Hint, Hint  I am registering for this class)



No comments: