Connect!

Follow

Monday, July 1, 2013

My Love Will Rip A Hole In the Ceiling

What's this feeling?
My love will rip a hole in the ceiling
-Matisyahu






I got the opportunity to photograph with my daughter in our yard tonight.  I love the photo opportunities when I go out in our yard with nothing particular to photograph and just start shooting.  There is *always* something to shoot if I just allow myself to open my eyes a bit.  Tonight we photographed and listened to a mix tape a good friend of mine made for me. She put a  Matisyahu song "A King Without A Crown" on the cd  and let me just say..that song is just so expansive and meaningful that it is best that I am doing art or driving as I listen to it.  It helps create the photos I take.

Note to self: listen to more music as I photograph.

No comments: