Connect!

Follow

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Seasons of Preparation

Seasons of preparation are hard for me. I struggle when the things that I love have to be put inside of boxes and the baby kicking inside of me causes my brain to think crazy woman thoughts. I also find it ironic that I am preparing for all this change just as nature is turning in for the winter around me. Talmud says "For the unlearned, old age is winter; for the learned it is a season of harvest."

Looking at the next few weeks as a season of harvest for the next chapter of life is my focus.  However, I am also planting seeds for community art projects, photography shoots, blog postings,and friend gatherings that will occur AFTER this. I know Ram Dass says "Be here now," but my head is here and my heart is planting seeds. That is enough.

With my eyes in the in the focus of now and my heart elsewhere in the future.........

Heart.....

Head.....
.

No comments: