Connect!

Follow

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Some Fun Adventures via Camera Bag App

"Being engaged is a way of doing life, a way of living and loving.  It's about going to extremes and expressing the bright hopes that life offers us, a hope that makes us brave and expels darkness with light.  That's what I want my life to be all about --full of abandon, whimsy and in love.  I want to be engaged to life and with life." - Love Does

That was my favorite quote from today's reading.  I love when there are people that write like that.  I love that I know artists, bloggers, and writers that share their lives like this so my life can be inspired to continue to live it in that way as well.  Living and loving big is contagious.  Today I did 3 things that to put myself forward in growing and expanding my universe just a little bit further

I signed up for this course FREE week long e-course that starts today!


1. . I got this in the mail from The Shine Project.-Shine Project Cards and Neckalce (I have 10 of the cards in my wallet ready so share when I meet someone who inspires me ).





2. I entered THIS e-Course and it started today: Kickstart Your Change: The Holiday Addition

www.kickstartyourchange.com





3. Planning a GIVEAWAY OF THIS BOOK (thanks to a friend of mine who is buying an extra copy for the giveaway) to start FRIDAY:




4. Found a few opportunities to play with the Camera Bag App on my iPad.  I LOVE the ColorCross Filter with the Instant Photo Crop style!!  LOVE IT.  I love that the filters are free and you can instantly share your photos.











No comments: