Connect!

Follow

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Art in Action: Sarah Bollinger's Solo Album Project

A large part of this blog's purpose is to reach out to artists and creative business owners whose work I believe in and love.  With that to say I am really enjoying getting to know the of variety artists and creative collaborative partners that are teaming up me to help promote the mission of this blog and their own work simultaneously.  I like to think of it as creative social networking and influence.






This is my friend Sarah Bollinger.  She is the 6pm worship leader at our church: The Gathering.  She has been working very hard at raising money via Indiegogo.comto release her first solo album in June.  
Here is her story:



You an also learn about Sarah's other passion and mission here: The Mozambique Initiative.