Connect!

Follow

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Rack and Clutch Mobile Fashion Boutique


 So I have had a few opportunities to pick up my camera (yay! instant joy right there) and get together with friends for some creative clothing themed gatherings in the last month.  The most recent fashion themed get together involved getting a few of my friends together with Emily, the owner of Rack and Clutch Mobile Fashion Boutique.  Yep, that's right, it is literally a moving fashion boutique, think food truck, minus the food but with awesome and funky affordable clothes. She pulled up in front of my friend Kiley's drive way and opened up shop for three hours for our friends!  It was a great way for me to get out of my wintery layer and enjoy time with my friends, drink cheap wine and shop.  This was actually the first time I had purchased any clothing item in 2014!  No new clothes for 2 months is a pretty big thing for me.  

Emily will stop by your business or house for up to three hours as long as you have 15 or more people for free! Just e-mail her.  She is awesome to work with, personable and professional.


Enjoy the photos from this super fun day!






No comments: